Thursday, November 18, 2010

The holidays are upon us!!

It's that time of year already, the holidays are quickly approaching!! And even though it may seem early I've already started preparing for the holiday season, i've been pulling out my decorations, planning where the tree is going to go, scheduling family pictures, and i have also started planning our holiday greeting cards for this Christmas season. I'm very excited to be using shutterfly this year for our holiday photo cards. I have never ordered cards through them in the past but i have heard amazing things from friends and famly who have used them and who loved them! This year will be our first year as a family and our first year with Mason included in our gretting cards, so I am very excited to send our cards out to all of our family friends! I've been looking through all the beautiful cards and shutterfly and really like the classic styles and the cards that have multiple pictures because it is always hard to narrow it down to just one picture, so i am loving the fact that there are so many styles that have room to put in all your favorite pics onto your card! I'm loving all the great designs on shutterfly but i am particularly liking this card and I also love this photo card. What do you all think? You can check out ALL of their photo Christmas cards Here!! And if you are interested in recieving 50 free cards you can go HERE!! I hope everyone will take advantage of this great offer and be sure to check out all the beautiful cards and invitations on Shutterfly!!

No comments: