Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photography and My boys

So i recently purchased a new Nikon DSLR camera, and i have been dabbling a little in photography. I have always had an interest in photography but have never invested in a good camera, but with the arrival of our little one it was important to me to have a great camera to capture all the important moments. I love pictures and i love taking pictures, and i have really enjoyed my new camera but i still need to learn how to use it to its fullest!! I plan ontaking some classes and investing in photoshop software but in the mean time I decided to take my own pictures of Mason for his easter pics, and i think they turned out pretty well, here are some of my favs!





I also have been wanting to use Mason and recreate a picture of Landon as a baby to compare thier similairites but i just got around to doing it this past sundayand Mason was not very happy about it because it required me putting him on his tummy!! He screamed and cried but i thought the results were pretty funny!! I should have photogrpahed him around 6-8 weeks bc that was about the age of landon in the picture and 5 weeks ago Mason was the spitting image ofhis Dada in the pic! But Here's the best that i got!

Landon

Mason



1 comment:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Great pictures Kellie!!!! I've been wanting to get a new camera SO BAD!!!! When we get together for dinner next week, bring yours!! I'd love to look at it! :)